Let's get platnin'!
with this wonderful hand-carved and charmingly rustic planter. We took a nice chunk of leftover orchard mango wood and carved it - by-hand- into a wonderful work of functional art. Use it for cacti and succulents, for small plants, or even other small candies. Features 3 small drainage holes on the bottom, so please be careful when pouring water in.
- Measures 12 inches long x 4.5 inches wide x 4 Inches tall
- 1/2 Inch Sturdy, thick walls for a hefty feel and with 3 drilled, evenly spaced holes for drainage
- Suitable for succulents, cacti, small plants, or décor pieces
- Hand-carved from a single piece of orchard-grown mango wood
- Comes wrapped in plastic-free packaging